Mgeli guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mgeli guardians

we are a brotherhood of knights, offspring of the knights of ancient times, dedicated to the service of man, worship of God and the use of the spiritual power

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow's journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shadow
Apprentice
Apprentice
shadow

Shadow's journal Empty
PostSubject: Shadow's journal   Shadow's journal Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:57 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I entrust myself Michael born to Davidson that I dedicate myself to be trained as a Mgeli knight, dedicated to the service of man, in the name of a loving God to practice love to man. To understand the eternal existence and find God's strength in me, through the love of the eternal. I pledge my actions in the name of God and dedicate myself to his creatures, to love and protect them. I know that the Mgeli are not leaders, we are the servants of the will of God, and to man so we can bring them to find their strength in the eternal existence. I pledge to love them as God and forgive them as I am forgiven.
May my arms and heart be dedicated to the power from and to God himself,
that I shall not stray and trust my brothers and sisters as they trust me. I pledge my loyalty to the Mgeli knights, share their honor, protect their honor and serve them faithfully.

I am humble

I am ready

I am a servant.

Amen

Last edited by shadow on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadow
Apprentice
Apprentice
shadow

Shadow's journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's journal   Shadow's journal Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:01 pm

St Francis of Assissi was quite the radical, he had a passion and love for all those around him and his heart rarely faltered and remained loyal to God and the people around him. I think this atribute of passion is important because it was only through passion that he found strength and that strength was quite revolutionary because it has inspired numerous orders of friars to follow in his footsteps in love for God
Back to top Go down
shadow
Apprentice
Apprentice
shadow

Shadow's journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's journal   Shadow's journal Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:05 pm

I think that prayer is important as a sign of devotion, making God your only priority and spending time with him, in prayer you can feel the love of God and listen to what he tells your heart.

a prayer for humbling yourself is the Jesus Prayer:
Holy Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me the sinner
Amen.

this prayer is great for meditation, it is simple yet affective. it can easilly be used and reflected upon, I think I will use this prayer and should find guidance and strength through it
Back to top Go down
shadow
Apprentice
Apprentice
shadow

Shadow's journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's journal   Shadow's journal Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:24 pm

Violence is the intentional use of physical force or power, threatened or actual, against a person, or against a group , with the intention that it results in or has a high likelihood of resulting in injury, death, psychological harm, maldevelopment or deprivation, violence is usually taken when it seems neccassary, to serve a cause that must be served, rarely is violence served on whim.

War is a good example of when violence is used and how violence demonstrates personal goals.War is an organized and often prolonged conflict that is carried out by states and/or non-state actors. It is characterised by extreme violence, social disruption, human suffering, and economic destruction. However in war, violence seems to be more extreme in the sense that the part of violence that is organised, is much more organised in war and the part that is chaos is much more potent in war.

I think that violence is neccassary depending on the circumstancs, if there was a rapist who shows no mercy and will not stop under injury about to rape a woman, and I was there, I would take up arms and defend her, even if it means violence. I think that violence is neccasary, only when neccassary, it can not be applied to every situation and shouldn't be applied to every situation. In the end violence can be the strongest dictator for ideas such as freedom and courage, so it has a purpose
Back to top Go down
shadow
Apprentice
Apprentice
shadow

Shadow's journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's journal   Shadow's journal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:17 pm

nothing is remembered if nothing happens and nothing happens if nothing is done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadow's journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's journal   Shadow's journal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow's journal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mgeli guardians :: Mgeli general :: Mgeli General-
Jump to: